TNG Digital Sdn Bhd or better known as Touch ‘n Go (TNG), has officially announced their partnership with two of the busiest shopping centers in Klang Valley which is Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall to enable QR-payments through its Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Touch ‘n Go aims to QR-enable 80 percent of retail outlets in both Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall with the Touch ‘n Go eWallet in 2019, so Malaysians can enjoy easier and hassle free payment method just by the convenience on their smartphones.
“Shoppers can now enjoy the convenience of going cashless at Malaysia’s number one shopping destination, while being rewarded with the best deals from the best brands with our Touch ‘n Go eWallet. We’re thrilled that the management of Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall management for being fully on board with us. We look forward to enabling more retail outlets with our Touch ‘n Go eWallet in the near future,” said CEO of TNG Digital Sdn Bhd, Syahrunizam Samsudin.
TNG will now be offering a total of RM4 Million worth of Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload pins from 17 to 31 December 2018 on a first come first serve basis. With no minimum purchase required, shoppers can get their RM10 Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload pins through booths located at Level 3, Mid Valley Megamall (Near Tealive) and Level 2 of The Gardens Mall (Near Starbucks). Shoppers can use immediately upon reload, but the reload pins are only applicable for first time eWallet users.
As Malaysia’s fastest growing eWallet with 1.8 million registered users, TNG is also aiming to expand their list of merchants. The company will be working closely with partners such as Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall to hit 40,000 merchant outlets in the coming month.
Here’s some of the deals that you can get when you go cashless with Touch ‘n Go eWallet :
- RM2.50 for Tealive drink across outlets nationwide
- RM5 off for a minimum spend of RM80 at Popular Bookstore across outlets nationwide
- RM5 per scoop at Haagen Dazs
- RM1 for a cup of Air mata kucing at Mou Tak Ding : FREE 2,000 cups on 14 December 2018 on first come first serve basis while stock last
- RM5 off Gindaco Takoyaki
- RM5 for a small tub with one topping at llao llao
- RM15 off all main courses at Define Food, only in a single receipt
- Flat rate of RM5 for rides to Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall from any location with EzCab.
- RM6.60 for All Berry Bang, Mango Magic, and Strawberry Squeeze at Boost Juice
For more information on touch ‘n go eWallet and its promotions, log on to https://www.tngdigital.com.my/ or check out their Facebook page. The Touch ‘n Go eWallet is available for download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.