If you have thought of owning an iPhone 7 and 7 Plus without damaging your wallet, chances are you might resort to paying high upfront costs or use credit card with Easy Payment that will end up locking your credit. But then we found out about U Mobile’s latest offer, we figured this will quench your desire to own the latest iPhone easily and without having to shell out hefty upfront costs.U Mobile’s UPackage offers monthly instalments at only RM88/month to own ANY iPhone 7. This means RM88 for iPhone 7 32GB, 128 GB, or 256 GB. If you want the bigger iPhone 7 Plus, you will only need to pay an additional RM20 per month, which makes up to RM108/month. Best of all, the instalment plan has 0% interest charges. How great is that? Basically, everyone can now own the iPhone 7!
Excited? Can’t wait to get hold of it? Here’s 7 things you will need to know about getting the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus through U Mobile’s UPackage:
1) You can purchase any iPhone 7 at RM88 per month for the first 12 months of the instalment period regardless of the storage options. The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus UPackage deal is available for those who subscribes to U Mobile’s i90 and i130 Plan, which comes with up to 10GB of data and unlimited calls.
2) The instalment plan has 0% interest rate. All you need to have is a valid credit card from any Malaysian banks. This is a direct debit monthly instalment so it will not lock up your credit card’s spending limit.
3) There is no hefty upfront costs as you only need to pay the rate plan and 1st month instalment upfront. Hence, if you choose the i90 and iPhone 7, your upfront payment is only RM178 and you walk away with a brand new iPhone 7.
4) For the heavy video streamers, U Mobile offers 7GB of dedicated VideoOnz streaming data on the i90 plan and unlimited data for the i130 plan.
5) For travellers, U Mobile’s Data Backpack is available on both the i90 and i130 so you can data roam for free in 12 destinations, you also enjoy free data to use Waze to navigate around.
6) The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus supports U Mobile’s Wi-Fi Calling, so even with limited network coverage you can still make outgoing calls as long as you have a working Wi-Fi Internet connection.
7) Signing up for UPackage is as simple as walking into any U Mobile branches, which you can head on over to http://www.u.com.my/stores to locate the one nearest to you. If you are not an existing U Mobile customer, fret not as you will only need to present your most recent 3-month postpaid bill after successfully porting into the telco to apply for UPackage, but do ensure all outstanding telco bills have been paid to qualify for UPackage.
This is probably the easiest way that you can own an iPhone 7 and 7 Plus for now from a telco, you no longer need to worry about paying more for larger iPhone storage capacities, held back by a contract and get to enjoy value added services from U Mobile. It is good to note that the said monthly instalment price is for the first 12-months, you will then be required to pay a specific amount for the subsequent months and it depends on the storage capacity of the iPhone you have chosen, which fortunately still translates to at least RM400 of savings off the phone’s retail price.
For more info, head on over to http://u.com.my/extras/instalment-plans/upackage