If you don’t have some cash to buy GTA V or just simply want a game to de-stress yourselves, you might probably have checked out Goat Simulator on Steam, an open ended third-person perspective game that lets you control a goat and do all sorts of crazy stuffs – flying with rockets, creating a mess in a household, causing petrol stations to explode and many more, game developer Coffee Stain Studios is releasing a pretty cool DLC called GoatZ, which is literally the zombie version of the game coming in at $4.99.
GoatZ is an interesting DLC and we are imagining if games like GTA V will ever attempt something like this, the goat that you are controlling will be a zombie goat, in which you are able to infect people around you, get killed by any other infected zombie human or real human, its disgusting but nonetheless cool for those who are seeking for some sadistic pleasure, here are the least of things you can do in the DLC:
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
- Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game
- Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
The folks over at Coffee Stain Studios are really creative and funny people to be honest and if you have some cash to spend, you really should give these developers some sugar by buying the DLC over at Steam on May 7th. On a side note, the zombie goat poster reminds me of a movie.